DIMENSIONS MAGIX II
The Magix II electric wheelchair is ultra-compact to adapt to the needs of daily life indoors and outdoors.
- Width of rolling base 58 cm / 23 in
- Length of folded footrest 91 cm / 36 in
- Seat height 40 – 80 cm/ 15.7 – 31 in (under cushion)
- Seat depth 250 – 550 cm / 9.8 to 21.6 in
- Seat width 250 – 290 cm / 9.8 to 23.2 in (between armrests)
- Max. user weight 140 kg / 308 lbs
- Minimum weight of chair with battery 132 kg / 291 lbs
The Magix II is a 6-wheel all-wheel drive electric wheelchair.
- Electric lift 400 mm to 800 mm / 15.7 in – 31 in
- Crossing up to 15 cm*/ 6 in*
- Motorization 6 km/h and 10km/h – 3.7 mph and 6.2 mph
- Available in 4 standard colors (white, red, blue and grey)
- Lithium battery guaranteed for 3 years
- LED lighting kit
- Clothes guard, thigh brace
BACK AND SEAT
Our wide choice of seat and back cushions allows you to customize your choice according to your needs.
Material, fabric or custom size, we offer several solutions for your comfort.
- Seat depth 250 to 550 mm / 9.8 to 21.6 in
- Seat width 250 to 590 mm / 9.8 to 23.2 in
- Electric backrest tilt** 90° to 160
- Electric seat tilt** -10° to +37
- V Track backrest available on our order forms
- Monopallet footrest adjustable in height
- Separate pallet with 2 fixed arms
- Monopallet on central electric leg rest with compensation, inclination from 90° to 165°.
- Separate pallet with 2 separate electrically compensated leg rest mechanisms
- Several sizes of calf rests
You can choose which main joystick to install on the retractable pentograph of your chair.
- R-Net control system
- Led joystick without display
- Manipulator CJSM1 or CJSM2 (color LCD screen, infrared and Bluetooth)
- Companion control
- Cylinder control module
- USB charger and R-Net multi-socket kit
- Special controls on request
Armrests, liftable with compensation
- Standard armrest in molded polyurethane
- Comfort armrest
- Comfort Honeycomb ventilated
Headrest always available in large or small version
- Molded polyurethane
- Comfort cushion
Whether it’s practical equipment or aesthetic customization, you can make your Magix II unique.
- Mudguards for the 6 wheels
- Central wheels with puncture-proof insert
- Customized RAL color
- Customizable back plate with message
- Seat belt, automotive type buckle
- 4-point harness
- Retractable shelf 600 x 450 mm
- Backrest folding on the seat
* May be lower or higher depending on conditions and user’s capabilities.
** Depending on model (AA1 or AA2)